Welcome to the M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A. Website!
Welcome to "Family Matters", an online informational resource on
Minnesota family law from M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A..
Through our website, we strive to provide clients, families, and the community at large with sophisticated, humane divorce education. Use the "Family Matters" portion of our website to learn more about family law news and to locate educational and useful resources for families.
Divorce and family law proceedings can be among the most trying ordeals you will face in your life. Becoming an educated and informed decision maker will help you to make the most of your experience.
At "Family Matters" you can:
Understand your options related to possible divorce explained personally to you by M. Sue Wilson, the firm’s Managing Partner:
Understanding Your Options
Preparing Your Budget
- The Role of Paralegals
- Asset Division for Same-Sex Couples
- Divorce Procedure – What Happens?
- Myths and Misconceptions
- Mediation versus Litigation
- Alternative Families
- Child Support Guidelines
- Appealing your Divorce
- Spousal Maintenance Issues
- Purpose of Spousal Maintenance
- Creative Custody Arrangements
- Non-Custodial Visitation
- Moving Out of State
- Spouse Hiding Income
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Business Ownership and Divorce
- Division of Marital Assets
- Dating while Divorcing
- Marital Infidelity
- Preparing for Divorce
- Protection from Abuse
- View additional videos on our home page
- Find family law resources, including links to articles and websites of interest
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you with your specific family law needs.