M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A. Fact Sheet
- M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A. is one of Minnesota's largest law firms focused exclusively on the practice of family law.
- M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A. has one of Minnesota's largest family law appellate practices. M. Sue Wilson has argued more than 60 cases before the Minnesota Court of Appeals. In fact, 95 percent of M. Sue's practice is devoted to litigation and appellate work. These efforts have been widely praised for broadly shaping family law policy in Minnesota.
- A graduate of Stanford Law School, M. Sue Wilson has been practicing family law for more than 30 years and has represented or supervised the cases of more than 6,000 clients.
- M. Sue Wilson Law Offices, P.A. represents and advises clients in all areas of family law:
- The 1992 recipient of the Lambda Legal Defense Fund Liberty Award, M. Sue Wilson has served as President of the Minnesota Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Wilson enjoys the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell, and is regularly named as a leading Minnesota Family Law Attorney and a "Super Lawyer®". She also serves as supervising attorney for the Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board.